About the surface mesh generator

About the surface mesh generator – I am doing surface mesh generation from an implicit function. The zero level of the function is not necessarily a continuous surface (it can be s...
yes, without any problem The main point is that you should provide initial points on each connected component if you want to be sure not to mis...
RE: About the surface mesh generator – Where do you specify initial points? I saw that Implicit_surface_3<Traits, Function> receives a bounding sphere. From: Mariette Yvi...
Re: About the surface mesh generator – you may insert vertices in the triangulation from which you build the c2t3 before launching the Delaunay refinement process. Those vertices wil...