AABB tree: checking if a facet belongs to a polyhedron

AABB tree: checking if a facet belongs to a polyhedron

Pranav
Hi,

I have created AABB tree representation of my polyhedron. I need to test whether a given triangle is present on the polyhedron. I would like to know if it is possible to express this query in terms of point queries supported by AABB tree package?

With regards,
Pranav

Re: AABB tree: checking if a facet belongs to a polyhedron

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
You can call the function closest_point() [1] and check that the closest
point is the query.

Sebastien.

[1]
http://doc.cgal.org/latest/AABB_tree/classCGAL_1_1AABB__tree.html#a2b05f36b59341c82c4b9817d0247ca03