A linker error when using CGAL::do_intersect() with VS 2003

A linker error when using CGAL::do_intersect() with VS 2003

BBB HHH
Hi,

I have an error : "error result returned from 'cl.exe'." when i tried to compile some CGAL code that uses CGAL::do_intersect() with two objects of type CGAL::Polygon_2 as parameters.

I tried changing several project options in Visual Studio 2003, but the error is persistant.

Can some one helps me t resolve this problem ?

Thanks in advance
Hichem

Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail.
Une boite mail plus intelligente.

Re: A linker error when using CGAL::do_intersect() with VS 2003

Laurent Rineau (GeometryFactory)
On Tuesday 15 July 2008 14:21:09 BBB HHH wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have an error : "error result returned from 'cl.exe'." when i tried to
> compile some CGAL code that uses CGAL::do_intersect() with two objects of
> type CGAL::Polygon_2 as parameters.
>
> I tried changing several project options in Visual Studio 2003, but the
> error is persistant.
>
> Can some one helps me t resolve this problem ?

You could help us by quoting the error entirely. "error result" is not
sufficient.

Here is the FAQ entry about reporting a bug:
  http://www.cgal.org/FAQ.html#bug_reporting
which points to:
  http://www.cgal.org/bug_report.html

Engineer at GeometryFactory
http://www.geometryfactory.com/

Re: A linker error when using CGAL::do_intersect() with VS 2003

Mahmood Naderan
>I have an error : "error result returned from 'cl.exe'."

Did you install SP1 for 2003? Can you test with 2005?...

Mahmood Naderan