3D mesh generation with interior surface.

3D mesh generation with interior surface.

rdzhao
Hi there!

I'm working with 3d mesh generation with polyhedron mesh domain that has an
interior surface.
A similar example is provided in the tutorial:

https://doc.cgal.org/latest/Mesh_3/index.html#title23

But the tutorial didn't tell me how to find the surface after the generation
of the 3d triangulation. To be more specific, how can I find the interior
surface represented by triangles that exist in the generated 3d
triangulation?

Thank you so much for your help!
Rundong.

Re: 3D mesh generation with interior surface.

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
 From the c3t3, you can iterate facets in the complex using the range
[facets_in_complex_begin(), facets_in_complex_end())

https://doc.cgal.org/latest/Mesh_3/classMeshComplex__3InTriangulation__3.html

Sebastien.