3D mesh generation for skeletonization

西川満
Dear experts,

I am tackling to mesh 3D image, and skeletonize the segments.
I currently use CGAL::make_mesh_3<C3t3> for meshing, and CGAL::extract_mean_curvature_flow_skeleton for skeletonization.

However, my data failed to be closed manifolds (in reality, the segments are closed entities) in the function, and therefore I failed to process the skeletonization due to the specification that mesh must not contain borders.
<https://github.com/CGAL/cgal/issues/3608>

I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to cope with such a situation.

Best regards,
Mitsuru Nishikawa

Re: 3D mesh generation for skeletonization

In order that we can help you, please share the mesh, or even better the image and the
program that you wrote.   Without seeing the mesh it is hard to tell what to do.

Best,

Andreas

--
Andreas Fabri, PhD
Chief Officer, GeometryFactory

phone: +33.492.954.912    skype: andreas.fabri