3D-3D mesh registration Siggraph2016

Marc Katzenmaier
Dear Sir or Madam,
currently a am looking for an 3D-3D mesh registration program for the
registration of face meshes. At the Siggraph2016 was an demo application
shown which probably fit for that task, but I can't find it in the demo
applications so maybe you could tell me which application it was.
Thanks for your help.
Best,
Marc Katzenmaier

Re: 3D-3D mesh registration Siggraph2016

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
Can you be more specific about what you mean by
3D-3D mesh registration program?

Where did you see the demo? During the course or on the booth?

Sebastien.